Monday, December 31, 2012

Three hours to midnight

Well it’s near the end of 2012 , in fact it’s just three hours till midnight. I am doing the normal, relaxing at home , on the net and have a cold bottle of beer. So what all happened in 2012 for me ? Well I tried to attend 20+ car meets , a few shows in state and out of state. I tried to listen and learn as much as I could from others and from what I saw firsthand.

 
Mistakes …. Yup I’ve made a life in my life but I made a few good ones this year. So I was not prepared when I went to WEK Fest. I missed a hug opportunity at WEK Fest to get people to notice I was doing an event in the same town just a few months later. Super bone head move. So that lead me to make an even dumber move later by have the smallest most expensive stance event in the bay area. That lead to more disappointments in the fall and winter. Next I had to have a VIP party at StanceWars. What was I thinking . Tailored Seattle we had an epic party and I just wanted that again. Well the state liquor board called me just a few times , that put a huge damper on the party.  I think I paid more people not to come in then what paid to get in.

 

Success … yup I’ve seen that , I’ve had it in my hand and It’s still possible.  With 20 X III in a few hours and a lot of planning we are headed to have at least a lot of fun. I’ve been going to car shows , car meets and events for a long time and I like to think I know what most folks want . A few epic cars , lots of your friends , cool new people to meet and a story to remember. Well that’s what we are aiming for.

 

A taste …… what new on the horizon ? F U N ,that’s it . Keep an eye on us, things are happening .  

No comments:

Post a Comment