Wednesday, May 29, 2013

JSM Autohaus | Lowered Goods Meet


JSM Autohaus | Lowered Goods Meet
 
Words | MT
Pics| Chris Miller
 
It’s a bit chilling , and the day after I just took the staff to #Fast6 the night before, along with a trip to World of Beers , but that is another story . Back to task, chilling a little wet and thinking – weather man I think you got me again. The SlamVan is loaded  and a fresh wash the night before I was on the way to JSM Autohaus | LoweredGoods Meet. All I knew was its in Kirkland , I seen a lot of social media traffic and that this was the place to be on this day.

 

Arriving at JSM Autohaus we were greeted by a large number of clean JDM goodness with a amble amount of lipped wheels, my fav. After some quick introductions with the owners we were shuttled to our little spot and began a fun day of comical conversations , fast paced speed talking salesmanship and just some fat kid treats from the food trucks.

 

 A quick walk around the lots we seemed to find bunches of Vape dragging folks with very familiar cars. Let’s let the pictures from SBR talk to you. If you see us at a meet , walk up say hi and ask a question ,all of us will answer , but only one will be right J
 

No comments:

Post a Comment