Monday, December 10, 2012

WinterMode ......


 
Well its winter time and if you want to know Seattle can be a down and out kinda place this time of year. Saturday it was sunning , so for a minute I took my little hot hatch out for a quick spin. I just wanted to get the oil up to temp and maybe take a layer of tire off J
 

 

Hot hatch , yup my black 1977 VW Rabbit with a 1999 AEB Passat motor and great hamster wheel. Its crotch rocket quick and I would not say that’s fast.

 

Winter , time to think about summer , make some plans that can’t we beat, and dream of a new car to build. Each winter starts to get me dreaming of a new build and now that I own a few car events it gives me more motivation to have something new to drive.

 

Last year I needed a shop van, I saved until I thought I had enough cash , but I could not find a xB for the budget I had outlined. I wanted a van to lug crap to shows and drag daily around. I was lucky enough to find a 2000 Odyssey. Check out http://www.facebook.com/projectodyssey2 for more details.  I knew where some NOS wheels were and I just had to get a few details together . A quick wrap and some rag tag manual air ride. It all came together rather well, even better than Paul thought. See the write up at MiamiStance.com


 

Well more planning for events like The Old School Reunion , StanceWars and CraftedFitment. Lets see what I have to say later about those.

No comments:

Post a Comment